Being a mama ran company, safety is very important to us. All our products are sourced from teething companies that are third party tested.
Beads and teethers are:
- FDA approved food grade silicone
- BPA, lead, mercury, cadmium, PVC and phthalates free
- Odorless & tasteless
- Freezer, bottle sanitizer, dishwasher (top rack) safe (EXCEPT PEARLS)
Always use our products under the supervision of an adult and do not leave your child unattended. Although we take great effort to ensure the durability of each piece, chewelry/silicone is not indestructible and loose/broken beads can become a choking hazard if it comes apart. Chewelry will wear out over time depending on how aggressive your child chews. Always check for signs of damage, like cracks or tears, before every use. Discontinue if damaged.
- Our necklaces feature a breakaway safety clasp. Cord can be adjusted to become shorter if cut and retied properly.
- Necklaces are intended for adults and children over 3 years of age only.
- Do not allow your child to sleep with any of our products.
- Pearls, cord, clasps, and clips are not intended to be chewed on and should stay out of the child’s mouth.
By purchasing our products the customer understands that they are responsible for proper care and use. Ohana Chewelry Box is not liable for any damage, breakage, or accidents involved with our products.